Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 1: I am "fearfully and wonderfully made"

Yesterday morning I was ready to throw in the towel. Already? Really? Yes. I couldn't do anything with my hair and I couldn't get the energy to get going and I was just ready to give up on the first day. I mean, who wants to go through all the ups and downs to acheive a goal? Certainly not me. I have better things to do with my time.

When I got to work, I looked in my box and found a small slip of pink paper. The words on the paper read, "Praise God because you are fearfully and wondrfully made", Psalms 139:14. These words sank deep into my spirit. I am fearfully and wonderfully made? Me? What makes me so special?

 This scripture came right on time. All the troubles of the morning seemed to not matter anymore and I decided right then that giving up is not an option. God made me! That's what makes me special! Duhhhhh....I get it. He made me in His image therefore I am "fearfully and wonderfully made". I love me and at the end of the day that's all that matters. I have learned to embrace the natural me. I am beautiful. I am........

Naturally Determined

No comments:

Post a Comment